You can order a repeat prescription by phoning the prescription line in Kirkcudbright on 01557 331 809 and at Gatehouse on 01557 814 875. An answering machine will record your name, address, required medication and collection details. You may collect your prescriptions from the chemist in 4 working days. Alternatively, you can order a prescription using the NHS Patient Access Portal or by using the form below.
– Please do not rely on the minimum time period for script collection.
– Please indicate clearly which items you want and also any that you no longer need.
– Please be aware that during holiday times it may take a little longer for prescriptions to be done, so please order a little earlier.
– If you are requesting medication earlier than normal, please clearly indicate why.
– When you receive your prescription, please check for any messages e.g. to be seen before next repeat, to attend for blood test / BP measurement, etc..
If you have completely run out of medication or are in urgent need of a repeat prescription, please make sure this is made clear when you make the request. We will TRY to arrange for your repeat prescription to be available for collection from the Health Centre / Surgery later in the day, HOWEVER, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO TRY TO PREVENT SUCH OCCURRENCES.